Since the opening of the high-end ready-to-wear boutique in ‘la rue du Rhône’, in a blink of an eye, Dior has opened the first boutique in Switzerland specializing in jewelry and fine watches Dior House entrusted the project to well-known architect Peter Marino, who was solely responsible for the design of the boutique.
Continuing the style of the brand’s building at 30 Avenue Montaigne in Paris (reconstructed in September 2007), the architectural art of this new store lies in its playful charm:
• Dior gray, visible in an infinite palette like silk tones
• Pattern chairs are made by hand
• Dior’s proprietary pleated design covers the entire crystal wall, and the other walls are painted dark gray with glittering metal, reproducing a magnificent structural appearance
• The magnificent triangular prism shows the infinite style of the gem facet
• Aquarius is the constellation of Mr. Dior, so the zenith light design presents such a constellation
Original source: Dior www.dior.com